Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Dolores Hark

I use this for my anxiety and for my arthritis. The topical works great for my chronic neck pain. The best way to go is to get your own raw, tested material and use it in whatever form you like. It’s quite easy to make your own extract. This has worked better for me, rather than relying on a purchased, untested product – where some seem to work and others are a waste. But even with those that work, of course the cost is ridiculous and not affordable, thanks to all these corporate-pleasing laws in place, not there for the people – don’t delude yourselves.
A few years back I recall unethical big pharma trying to stick a patent on the CBD extraction progress. Now I am not surprised they take this natural healing substance and stick it in a pill form – annoying US medical industry.
Also to my understanding it is already now legally to grow industrial hemp in all 50 states from which the more pure CBD products are derived.

It makes no sense to me that something that helps with anxiety has an irritability side effect – as a lot of my anxiety is co-mingled naturally with irritability. Further, I have noticed none of these side effects, given that if you become fatigued or sleepy, you adjust dose the next day. So I don’t call that a side effect – rather – an effect of taking too much.
But let’s face it. This is all a great disgrace that any of this is illegal and is simply an artifact of our corrupt, corporate-driven political system, still in place to this day.
I am laughing at the annoying pharma industry – it’s the pills that are killing us, not the weeds. SHAME on anyone who participates in this corrupt medical system and shames people for wanting their rights back to nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment